Terms of Service
“QFIXX” is a trading name of Qfixx Ltd. A Mobile App Technology company offering On- Demand Multi-Service application for Tradespeople and businesses. Registered in England and Wales as a limited liability company no. 04285394 having its registered office at The Hub, 14 Havelock Place Harrow.
Terms of Service
Welcome to the Terms of Service Agreement for QFIXX, Inc. This agreement describes the terms on which you may access and use our services.
Last modified on September 27th, 2020
Use of Service
Your use of QFIXX is governed by this User Agreement. QFIXX may refuse service without prior notice to any user for any or no reason.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your QFIXX password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login and password information to another person or as may be detected by our algorithm, your account privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated until it is further reviewed. You agree to immediately notify QFIXX of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security through email@example.com. QFIXX cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
QFIXX provides a platform for members of the public to connect and interact with the service suppliers of their needs. The views and communication expressed by any individual within the QFIXX platform are those of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views of QFIXX.
You agree to use the Communication Services Platform provided within the QFIXX platform to only hire quality suppliers, serve potentially interested customers, post, send and receive messages and that the content is proper and related to the particular Communication Services within the QFIXX platform. Users agree to adhere to all the Terms of Service agreement guidelines and conditions when using the QFIXX booking and Communication Services.
QFIXX offers an App platform for the public and the multi-service providers and businesses to offer business transactions between each other. QFIXX does not collect a commission related to these agreements except for a periodic subscription for the suppliers to register their presence on QFIXX for leads. QFIXX is not responsible for any financial agreements, contracts, money or fees exchanged between the two parties except for credit card payments for transactions the suppliers authorize QFIXX to Receive funds on their behalf. Such funds will be remitted to the supplier's account according to QFIXX payment terms/suppliers.
QFIXX assumes no legal responsibility for any related contract issues, disputes, or lawsuits that arise from either party, between the two parties related to agreements made between them outside the QFIXX application that is tracked. Our service only provides the ability to connect the two parties together by our leading app technology system. Both parties agree to hold QFIXX harmless in any legal action or any financial disputes between the two parties.
Fees & Charges
Signing up for QFIXX as the customer is totally free to download and use the App.
QFIXX Suppliers pay a monthly subscription for using the App to offer their services to customers. Unlike others, QFIXX does not charge suppliers per lead generated nor commission on the jobs they completed
You agree that QFIXX may, with or without cause, immediately terminate your account and access to QFIXX services without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, the following will lead to a termination by QFIXX of a user’s account (a) breaches or violations of this User Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) unexpected technical issues or problems, and (e) extended periods of inactivity. Termination of your QFIXX account includes removal of access to all offerings within the QFIXX Service and may also bar you from further use of QFIXX. Furthermore, you agree that all terminations shall be made at QFIXX’s sole discretion and that QFIXX shall not be liable to you nor any third-party for any termination of your account or access to the QFIXX Service.
Refund Policy for Suppliers
QFIXX may refund the full monthly subscription if the supplier did not receive any lead in that period. The refund will be in the form of a roll-over subscription to the next month for the supplier. However, the supplier is required to send an email with his QFIXX ID to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the period he had no lead. QFIXX refund team will investigate before any approval is issued for the requested refund.
QFIXX does not issue refunds for unused subscriptions, partially used subscription memberships for suppliers, or fees that have been charged on a subscription after the billing cycle that was not stopped by the subscriber at the time of initiating the service subscription renews. It is the user’s responsibility to cancel their membership before the billing cycle renewal date from their App or by contacting support 30 days prior to the membership billing cycle renewal date. Please be advised that a written subscription cancelation to Support can take up to 3-5 days to process.
QFIXX allows suppliers to cancel their subscription at any time from their mobile App by going to their management services screen and clicking the cancel subscription option. Please email email@example.com if you need directions on how to do this. If you sign up for a monthly, quarterly, or annual service and cancel the subscription, your account will remain active until the renewal date; at which time the membership will be canceled. To delete your account requires you to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Deleting an account is a separate action that can be handled on your account page.
Refund Policy for Customers
QFIXX does not issue refunds for paid services completed by the suppliers they hired through the App except when the outcome of a dispute raised between the supplier and the customer has been resolved in the favor of the customer to receive the refund.
Any refund request must be proven to have been completed through the QFIXX App on behalf of the QFIXX Suppler and has gone through the dispute process between the customer and the suppliers accordingly.
You understand and agree not to use QFIXX to:
• Post content or initiate communications that are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise objectionable.
• Use the QFIXX Service for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
• Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation. This prohibition includes but is not limited to a) Using QFIXX invitations to send messages to people who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact; b) Using QFIXX to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and c) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
• Stalk or harass anyone.
• Post any Content that is hate speech, threatening, sexually explicit, or pornographic; incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
• Post any Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual.
• Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the QFIXX Service.
• Post content in fields that aren’t intended for that content. Example: Putting an address in a name or title field.
• Interfere with or disrupt the QFIXX Service or servers or networks connected to the QFIXX Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the QFIXX Service.
Promoting any service of nudity, adult services including personal, private escort services, pornography sites on the platform will be terminated immediately, this includes posting solicitations in Hiring Manager profiles as Jobs or in a Relationship-Dating profile. A user with a Dating Profile looking to promote a business or service other than a Dating Profile for intentions of searching for other users for the purpose of looking for a one-to-one relationship will be terminated immediately.
Acceptance of Our Terms
1. Your access to and use of QFIXX MOBILE APPS OR QFIXX.com ("the Mobile Apps, Website") and the Services (stated below), are subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions.
2. You agree not to use the Mobile Apps, Websites, and/or Services for another purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
3. By using the Mobile Apps, Website, and/or Services you are fully accepting the Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Mobile Apps, Website, and/or Services.
4. QFIXX reserves the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Mobile Apps, Website, and/or Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change/changes. It is, therefore, your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
5. QFIXX may update the Mobile Apps, Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time.
6. These Terms and conditions were last updated on 1st December 2020.
The QFIXX Services
1. QFIXX services are based on the use of Mobile App Technology to connect people looking to fix anything with professionals and businesses with the most suitable suppliers to resolve their issues.
2. QFIXX takes every step to verify the identity, proof of residency of both the self-employed suppliers and businesses before they are approved to offer their services on the Qfixx application (the “Vetting Process”).
3. QFIXX application offers customers to review the services of the suppliers at the end of each service to help monitor supplier’s services and prudency to customers (“Monitoring”).
4. QFIXX collates recommendations from the public concerning the registered suppliers and the services they provide (“Recommendations”).
5. The outcome of the suppliers vetting, service assessment, and monitoring processes are published on the Mobile Apps, Website of Qfixx for public view
QFIXX aims to:
6. Improve the accountability and credibility of its registered suppliers through publishing impartial feedback and reviews left by customers on their previous service experience with the providers.
7. Promote quality service, workmanship, and best practice among its registered suppliers; and
8. Promote its registered suppliers to the public, isolating rogue suppliers & businesses.
Other Applicable Terms
1. These Terms and Conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of the Mobile Apps, Website: qfixx.com
2. QFIXX’s privacy notice which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to QFIXX (“Privacy Notice”). The Privacy Notice also sets out whom we share the content you upload or provide with;
3. If you are a registered supplier, QFIXX’s Code of Conduct and Ethics of service supply will apply to the way in which you conduct your business and services to our customers.
4. If you are a registered supplier, our Terms and Conditions for registered suppliers will also apply to your use of the Mobile Apps, Website. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the Terms and Conditions for registered suppliers, the contents of those additional terms shall prevail.
Access to QFIXX Mobile Apps, Website
1. QFIXX does not guarantee that the Mobile Apps, Website, or any content contained on the Mobile Apps, Website will always be available or be uninterrupted.
2. You are responsible for making sure that all arrangements necessary for having access to the Mobile Apps, Website is made available.
3. Your access to the use of Qfixx Mobile Apps, Website is permitted on the basis that you observe our terms and condition of service.
4. QFIXX may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Mobile Apps, Website without notice to you.
5. QFIXX will not be liable to you for any reason if the Mobile Apps, Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
1. The Mobile Apps, Website and its content (including without limitation the Mobile Apps, Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Mobile Apps, Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights and laws. In accessing the Mobile Apps, Website you agree that you will access the contents solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
2. None of the content contained on the Mobile Apps, Website may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of QFIXX. This excludes the downloading, copying, and/or printing of pages of the Mobile Apps, Website for personal, non-commercial use only or for use by QFIXX registered suppliers in promoting their business.
3. When you upload any content (including text or photographs) to the Mobile Apps, Website, you assign all rights in such content to QFIXX.
4. You agree to QFIXX using the name you submit in connection with the content you upload.
5. You agree that once you have submitted content, the content will become the property of QFIXX and you cannot recall any part of such content.
No reliance on information or speed of service
1. The content contained on the Mobile Apps; Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.
2. Although QFIXX makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the Mobile Apps, Website, please note that the content contained on the Mobile Apps, Website may be out of date at any given time and QFIXX are under no obligation to update it.
3. In case of customers experiencing emergency situations QFIXX aims to put such customers in touch with registered suppliers who are able to provide a fast response to customers through a One-to-One call process. However, QFIXX cannot guarantee a specific response time and will not be liable for the failure of any registered supplier to succeed in providing any service at any specific time quoted.
4. The pricing displayed is offered by the service supplier & businesses and is not offered, underwritten, or approved by QFIXX. Any agreement reached between you and a supplier & businesses based on this or any other pricing structure is a contract between you and that supplier & business and accordingly, QFIXX is not a party to it.
Prohibited use of the QFIXX Mobile Apps and Websites
1. You agree to use the Mobile Apps, Website for lawful purposes only and not:
2. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation;
3. In a way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
4. For the purposes of harming or attempting to harm any person, business, or entity in any way;
5. To undermine the purpose and provision of Services;
6. To gain a competitive advantage over any businesses in your sector;
7. To act in competition with the Services;
8. To violate the privacy of others;
9. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of solicitation;
10. To reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher, or otherwise derive the code used on the Mobile Apps, Website;
11. To use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Mobile Apps, Website; or
12. To reproduce, duplicate, copy, sub-license, broadcast, distribute, sell, re-brand, or re-sell any part of the Mobile Apps, Website (without QFIXX’s express consent).
Links to third party Mobile Apps, Websites and linking to the Mobile Apps, Website
1. The Mobile Apps, Website/Services may include links to third-party Mobile Apps, Websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other Mobile Apps, Websites is not an endorsement of such Mobile Apps, Websites and you acknowledge and agree that QFIXX has no control over such Mobile Apps, Websites and is not responsible for the content or availability of any such Mobile Apps, Websites.
2. You may link to the Mobile Apps, Website’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
3. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement by QFIXX where none exists.
4. QFIXX reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
1. QFIXX cannot guarantee that the Mobile Apps, Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
2. QFIXX will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, or any other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, data, computer programs, or other proprietary material due to your use of the Mobile Apps, Website or to your downloading of any content on the Mobile Apps, Website, or linked to the Mobile Apps, Website, where QFIXX have taken reasonable security to prevent this.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all the local laws and rules in that country regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
1. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all the local laws and rules in that country regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
2. You agree to indemnify and hold QFIXX and its employees and agents harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against QFIXX by any third party arising out of your use of the Services and/or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by QFIXX in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
1. Use of the Mobile Apps, Website/Services is at your own risk. The Mobile Apps, Website/Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, and accuracy.
2. To the extent permitted by law, QFIXX will not be liable for any indirect or direct consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising as a result of the use of the Mobile Apps, Website/Services or the services rendered by the registered suppliers on Qfixx applications.
3. Whilst QFIXX makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all information it provides is accurate, QFIXX offers no warranty that the Mobile Apps, Website/Services will meet the following requirements,
a) The Contents will be accurate or reliable
b) The functionality of the Mobile Apps, Website/Services will be uninterrupted or error-free,
c) That defects will be corrected or that the Mobile Apps, Website/Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive.
4. QFIXX will not be liable to you or your associates for any loss incurred (even if such loss is foreseeable) in relation to your use or inability to use the Mobile Apps, Website, any inaccuracies during use or delays on the Mobile Apps, Website or any reliance by you on content contained on the Mobile Apps, Website.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of QFIXX for death or any form of personal injury as a result of the negligence of QFIXX or that of its employees or agents.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights as a consumer to exercise your liberty.
7. All users of the service do hereby represent, understand, and expressly agree that QFIXX does not make any warranty or guarantee over the quality, timing, integrity, responsibility, legality, or any other aspect whatsoever of the materials or services offered or delivered by its registered suppliers.
8. Whilst every effort is made to verify statements and information submitted by the public and QFIXX registered suppliers, the information compiled and represented by QFIXX is based on information supplied by various individuals and businesses, it does not represent the views of QFIXX and QFIXX cannot be held responsible for any omissions or inaccurate presentation or claims that may manifest thereafter.
9. You hereby expressly agree not to hold QFIXX (or QFIXX's agents, representatives, advertisers, or employees) liable for any instruction, advice, or services delivered which originated through services booked and completed through the Mobile Apps, QFIXX expressly disclaims any liability whatsoever for damages, suits claims, and/or controversies that may have arisen or may arise in future, whether known or unknown therefrom.
Uploading content to the Mobile Apps, Website
1. If you are over the age of 18, you are permitted to use QFIXX Services as tabulated under this term of use. It is illegal for under the age of 18 to operate as suppliers or request the services of QFIXX for any reason what so ever. We encourage both customers and suppliers that the information supplied: -
o Is accurate, true, up to date, genuine, and not misleading;
o Is relevant and appropriate;
o Complies with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which the content is posted or viewed and does not promote illegal activity;
o Complies with the Privacy Notice and does not disclose any personal or confidential information;
o Does not contain material which is or potentially could be defamatory, obscene, aggressive, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, or rude;
o Does not infringe the copyright or any intellectual property rights of any person and where such content relates to an image, you must ensure that all necessary consents and authorisations have been obtained;
o Does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
o Does not relate to the services provided by QFIXX;
o Does not have the purpose or effect of advertising, discussing, or commenting on third party businesses who are not a registered supplier;
o Is not threatening, abusive, or invades others privacy or causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety;
o Does not impersonate any person or misrepresent identities or affiliations; or
o Does not give the impression that it emanates from QFIXX (if this is not the case).
2. Where content you upload does not comply with the Content Standards or requires clarification, QFIXX may contact you for further information, before publishing such content.
3. You warrant that all content you upload shall comply with the Content Standards, and you agree to indemnify QFIXX for any loss QFIXX suffers as a result of your failure to comply with the Content Standards.
4. QFIXX will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content uploaded by you to the Mobile Apps, Website.
6. QFIXX reserves the right to edit the content you upload so as to amend spelling, grammar, punctuation, length, for the purposes of clarity and to ensure that the content can comply with the Qfixx Content Standards.
1. QFIXX will determine at its discretion, whether you have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions constitutes a material breach and may result in QFIXX: determining the below
2. Temporarily or permanently withdraw your access to the Mobile Apps, Website;
3. Commence legal proceedings against you for your actions;
4. Disclose necessary information to law enforcement authorities.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of England and Wales.
QFIXX, the QFIXX logo, and other QFIXX logos and names are trademarks of QFIXX, Inc. You agree not to display or use these trademarks in any manner without QFIXX’s prior, written permission